Thursday, September 13, 2012

Grace and peace to you

"Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."
~1 Corinthians 1:3

As we open the pages of the New Testament we might notice that most of the epistles have a verse similar to 1 Corinthians 1:3. It is a concept that repeats itself. "Grace and peace to you...."

Can you imagine a life full of Grace and Peace. A life where our day to day struggles don't get us down; where our insecurities don't paralyze us. I need this kind of grace. I need this kind of peace. I am guessing you do too.

Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."  ~Matthew 11:28

The Creator and Savior of the Universe says, "come to me." He is calling, beckoning us to come and experience what He has to offer. He has shown us power and grace at the cross and promises a peace that surpasses all understanding. Will you come?

No comments:

Post a Comment