Friday, December 3, 2010

By Your Side



I wanted to share this song by Tenth Avenue North with all my readers today.

It seems like things can get so complicated in life, especially between Thanksgiving and Christmas as we remember past loved ones and make new memories. I also know that this year is very tough on many people as we have had our economy crash down upon us. In these times of uncertainty we can find ourselves struggling with depression, anger, and frustration.

It is at these time that I find it helpful to remember that we have a God that is so much greater than our circumstances. One who loves us so much that He doesn't turn away from us but holds us close to Him. When we are sad, He cries with us. When we fall, He picks us up. When we cry out, He is there to comfort us. When we are broken, He picks up the pieces and makes them into something beautiful. He promises to never leave us and to never forsake us.

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

Joshua 1:5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Matthew 28:20b And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

May you rest in the promise that His love for you is without limit. There is nothing you can do to make Him love you any more or any less than He already does. He loves you so much that He sent His Son to pay the price for your sins, so that you can obtain the Life that is truly worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment