Friday, January 15, 2010

iLife

If we are going to be serious about living this year as if it is the last one Christ is going to give us with out looking back with regrets then it is important that we allow our lives to be infused with the purpose and power of the Holy Spirit.

Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (NIV)

If we allow our lives to be guided by His plans through the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit then we will have the kind of abundant living that Christ intended us to have. Therefore, it is important to note that God not only has an over all plan for my life but He has a plan for every area of my life. He has plans to prosper my marriage. Plans to bring both hope and a future to me as a parent. His plans involve my job and my home. Work time and play time. He has plans for my time, my money and my resources. In fact none of it is actually mine.

It is His time, His money and His resources.

As I take this journey I need to allow the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords to infuse every area of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment